Inspiration

We have been so blessed to be surrounded by such lush beauty here in Costa Rica.  I have found a new joy in taking pictures of this beauty around us. We can learn so many lessons from God's creation.  So, we have put into poem some inspiration we have taken away from pondering it. The nature around us fulfills God's plan for it's life and we can apply that to our lives as missionaries. Enjoy!

Missionary inspiration from Costa Rican nature:

We had about a dozen mono's hanging out, enjoying the leaves in the tree's just out our front door.


I don't live alone, I live in community.
Together we come, together we go, living a life of tranquility.
I know who I am, I know what I do.
It's exactly the life that I was called to.
You may say it's fun, you may say it's a bore.
I really don't care because I know who it's for.
-Inge Becker




As I reflect the sun I grow upwards, reaching towards the source of life and light.
But not only up, but out as well, wanting to share this life and beauty that fills me.
-Jason Becker


This beautiful toucan came to taste the sweet papaya.

A Toucan need not worry where to get its food
Or worry how to feed its brood
The Lord God fulfills its needs
He provides them with yummy seeds
The bird can sleep peacefully in her nest
With no worries they can rest
-Gemma Becker (13)


It's a rare moment to capture a hummingbird sitting still.

They buzz and buzz
They pollinate the flowers
It's very hard work, They do it for God.
"I'm happy with you,
I love you", says God!
-Bridget Becker (8)




Here are some little berries, hidden under some leaves, somehow they are part of God's plan. 
Relying  on the soil, the sun, the sap from their vine, they don't know what will come to pass. 
But they continue each moment to obediently grow, and whatever may happen, 
God will at last bring all things to completion.
-Isaac Becker (15)


Our neighbors say this big guy visits often.

This large lizard was running away from our cat
Who really wanted to squash him flat
But this lizard was to fast 
So it got to last
For now 
-Augustine Becker (11)



It's pretty, I like it a lot.
It lives by getting watered.
It sits still and doesn't close up,
That way it lets us see it's prettiness.
-Aviana Becker (4)













Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Mission Lives On

Personal Encounter ofJesus Carrying His Cross

Ready to find out where we are going?